Saturday, December 15, 2018

Claims vs hypothesis

I have been upset for several months when my words were used to frame a claim that I really didn't make and  I asked to have them removed but my request was ignored. I was not consulted when my name was used to push a theory as if it were a claim that I was not party to. So when it popped up on a rather famous yt channel I wrote to the producer and he understood the problem with this and  then in this subsequent video eloquently explained to listeners (I provide in the link here), that you can make a hypothesis but you can't make a claim and use someone in it. Thank you Max Igan! 

No comments:

Imagine who you would like to talk to on this bench.

Imagine who you would like to talk to on this bench.
Click photo to link to Kari Yearous Photography